Table of Contents
- 1 Accreditations (NICEIC Approved Contractor/City & Guilds Qualified
- 2 What You Get By Choosing An NICEICE Certified Contractor Like Mittens Electrical In The UK.
- 3 What We Gain From An ISO9001 Certification
Accreditations (NICEIC Approved Contractor/City & Guilds Qualified
At Mittens Electrical, we are respected for our quality services, which have earned us our reputation. We work to very high industry standards to ensure that our clients get the best possible service to meet their requirements.
We have worked with many of our clients for years, and many of our new clients come from referrals from happy clients.
Mittens Electrical understands the importance of independent certification to reassure our clients that the level of service we provide is verified by recognized industry bodies. To this end, we have a range of third party accreditation for all the services that we supply, which you can easily identify by their logos on our site.
Additionally, we are proud to announce that we have been accredited with the following organisations: ISO9001 and National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting (NICEIC)
- Over Six years experience
- Unrivaled experience
- An exceptional service
- Unbeatable value for money
- Industry-approved installers
- A full range of electrical services
- Professional, reliable and diligent
- 100% safety and satisfaction
National Inspection Council For Electrical Installation Contracting (NICEIC)
NICEIC is the UK’s leading voluntary regulatory body for the electrical contracting industry. NICEIC has been in the business of assessing the electrical competence of electricians for nearly sixty years, and currently has over 26,000 registered contractors.
This is why we relied on NICEIC for our accreditation on electrical, heating, plumbing, renewable and insulation sectors because they have supported our brand through high quality staff inspection.
They are also responsible in partial training, offering technical advice, giving certification and information to our staff on all of the latest industry developments.
What You Get By Choosing An NICEICE Certified Contractor Like Mittens Electrical In The UK.
- Safety and Competence.
- Compliance with building regulations.
- Insurance backed warranty.
- Guarantee of standards scheme.
- Independent complaints procedure.
- Regularly assessed electricians so that you can be sure that they are capable and competent of meeting safety and technical standards and codes of practice.
- They can self-certify their work which saves both time and money when undertaking work that requires notification under the building regulation.
Here at Mittens Electrical, we are happy to be part of NICEIC. Doing business with us guarantees you peace of mind because we work with the highest standard and competency.
ISO 9001 is among the many standards within the range of ISO 9000.
Mittens Electrical is an ISO90001 accredited body, having met the requirements of this standard by providing quality services.
The ISO 9001 Certification ensures that we give our clients the quality of service that has served as the foundation of our unrivalled customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual improvement.
The role of the ISO9001 is to ensure a quality management system. The process for accreditation encompasses the entire organization which goes beyond our Quality Department. Mittens Electrical has shown that we can meet the regulatory requirements of ISO9001, and have applied the system effectively, which in turn has benefited our customers.
What We Gain From An ISO9001 Certification
- Better internal management scheme.
- Increase in efficiency, productivity and profits.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Consistent, measured and monitored outcomes.
- Global recognition.
- Compatibility with other ISO standards and many more.