Security Systems in Brighton, Sussex
Table of Contents
- 1 Home & Business Security Systems in Brighton
- 2 Benefits Your Business Enjoys When South East Electrical Engineering Installs A Reliable Security System
Home & Business Security Systems in Brighton
No matter how large and expansive your commercial or industrial premises, we have a security system solution that’ll best match and satisfy your needs.
Is it a vast corporate headquarters, an education or healthcare facility, government offices, or even a small and medium business enterprise, our South East Electrical Engineering experts can provide a system to keep your employees, customers, and property safe
Things To Consider Before Choosing A Security System For Your Business
- How much do you have available to spend on a security system? If your budget is limitless, we can offer you a state of the art system with all the bells and whistles. And if your budget is limited, we can still provide you a security system with all the essential features to meet your security needs.
- What type of sensor systems will better serve your property’s security needs, and do all your building’s access points (doors, windows, vents, etc.) need to be wired with sensors?
- Would you prefer the monitoring of your business’ security system to be done by a security company?
- Over Six years experience
- Unrivaled experience
- An exceptional service
- Unbeatable value for money
- Industry-approved installers
- A full range of electrical services
- Professional, reliable and diligent
- 100% safety and satisfaction
Benefits Your Business Enjoys When South East Electrical Engineering Installs A Reliable Security System
2. Peace of Mind: Efficient and effective security systems installed by our experts at South East Electrical Engineering afford
you better peace of mind as you feel assured that your premises is sufficiently secured. To further improve your confidence and peace of mind concerning your security, we offer wireless security systems through which you can remotely view and monitor your property from anywhere in the world. This means you can keep an eye on your business without being physically present.
3. Reduced insurance costs: A solid security system will save you money on your insurance policy because most insurance companies offer discounts when it’s proven that you have substantial security measures in place to protect your property.
4. Better coverage: With a security system from us, you can keep an eye on the parts of your industrial or commercial complex that are mostly unused or less visited. Examples of such locations are the stock room, basement, or rooms that haven’t been designated a function. Monitoring these rooms will ensure they aren’t used for nefarious activities
With our security system in place you can also remotely monitor your employees and verify that they are fulfilling their duties while adhering to safe working practices.
Basic Features That Come With A Security System Installed By South East Electrical Engineering
1. Loud and effective security alarms: A basic feature that every security system should have is a high decibel alarm system. This alarm system will be triggered once a window or door has been forced open, or opened without proper authorization. You should also have the option of triggering said security alarm manually with a panic/emergency button to summon help.
The option of a silent alarm is also available. They don’t make any noise but immediately contact the appropriate authorities or personnel in the event of a security breach.
2. Lights: Strategically placed security lights can be a deterrent against criminal activities around your premises. If your establishment is bathed in light and without dark corners, people with criminal intentions will be less comfortable operating in your vicinity. Security lights will also provide the proper amount of illumination at night for your security cameras to witness all in sight.
3. Cameras or CCTV: This is a useful and essential security feature that should be part of every security system. If installed strategically, a security camera will provide an absolute view of everything actively happening on your premises.
Usually, cameras are installed in conspicuous positions for the benefit of workers and customers alike to notice. The point of this conspicuous display is to let those on your premises know they are being monitored. It adds a layer of reassurance for your clients.
Also, knowing a security camera is watching is more often than not enough to improve employee productivity and deter nefarious or shifty activities on your premises.
Depending on your preference, we can install security cameras that constantly record all activity within the range of its lens. Or if you prefer, we can install a motion activated camera that records only when its sensors pick up activity.
4. Ability to remotely access your security system: Our experts at South East Electrical Engineering can set you up to have remote access of your industrial or commercial complex’s security system, including your surveillance camera.
Some of the more advanced features available on our stocked security systems will allow you remotely monitor employee attendance and your business’ stock. These remote access capabilities can be accessed via your handheld device or via a computer, it all depends on the particular security system you have us put in place.
South East Electricians: Services We Offer
South East Electrical, offers its customers a suite of electrical services guaranteed to satisfy your home and business’ electrical requirements. Our electricians have decades of experience and are highly qualified to produce quality results. We promise minimal (or no) disruption to your regular routine while we work. Some services we offer include:
- Electrical wiring installations
- Periodic electrical inspections
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Fault finding and repairs
- Generator power solutions and UPS services
- Power installations, including three phase power
- Fire alarm systems, indicators, CCTV installations and more
About South East Electrical
Happy clients mean we receive lots of positive word of mouth recommendations, which also means our partners’ reputations are under scrutiny when we act on their introductions. Our willingness to share our expertise and product knowledge within our partners’ organisations helps create a mutually beneficial working relationships and reciprocates that trust.
Established in 1935, a small family engineering firm has evolved into a successful multi million pound business, providing a wide range of products and services to local enterprises and large multi nationals alike. Every client enjoys and benefits from the same focused delivery approach ensuring that each and every job is completed to the highest standards.
We pay attention to detail. Our proven industry-leading expertise and strong focus on safety, regulation and accreditation are all key factors when choosing South East Electrical. Clients often invite us to get involved early in their project design to help minimise costly design oversights.
With over 80 years experience of delivering quality service and solutions to our clients, we always seek to enhance not just our reputation, but our partners’ too. Service and quality underpin everything that we do. Experience counts.
Benefits Of Working With South East Electrical
- Our engineers, design, build, repair, maintain, install, commission electrical, mechanical and building solutions.
- Experience working with simple and complex electrical, mechanical or building needs.
- Our client testimonials demonstrate our product knowledge and our ability to meet often challenging deadlines.
- Our clients choose to work with us again on their next project and trust us to deliver.
After we install a security system of your choosing, we don’t just abandon you – we also offer maintenance and upgrade services when necessary and at your convenience.
For a security system that’ll meet your UK building’s security needs, contact us at South East Electrical Engineering on 01273257076 for our professional recommendation which we’ll provide based on our expertise, the observed needs of your business’ building, and what you’d like to accomplish with your security system.
We believe our security installation services are of a quality that easily trumps that of most of our UK competitors, and we come highly recommended by all the clients we’ve served over the past 80 years.