Electrician in South East England
Table of Contents
- 1 Qualified Electricians at South East Electrical
- 1.1 South East Electrical At Your Service
- 1.2 Our Guarantee
- 1.3 Electricians With Customer-Centric Operations
- 1.4 Related links
- 1.5 South East Electricians: Services We Offer
- 1.6 About South East Electrical
- 1.7 Trust
- 1.8 Our History
- 1.9 Reputation
- 1.10 Quality
- 1.11 Electrical Wiring Installations, Inspections And PAT Testing
- 1.12 South East Electrical, Emergency Electricians
- 1.13 Why Choose South East Electrical?
Qualified Electricians at South East Electrical
If you are currently building a new home or conducting a risk assessment test, you want to ensure that your electrical wiring is done correctly. Having the right professionals work on your electrical systems is highly essential. They will not only maintain Wiring Regulations (BS7671), but make sure your building is not a hazard to its occupants.
South East Electrical At Your Service
South East Electrical is a renowned electrical services company with over 80 years of experience in the electrical contracting industry. We are one of the most accredited electrical contractors covering both domestic and commercial services.
From converting your regular bulbs to LEDs, to a complete wiring overhaul of your building, our electricians have the knowledge and expertise to deliver according to your requirements.
South East Electrical is a registered member of NICEIC- UK’s leading electrical regulatory body. Therefore, the quality of our services is guaranteed because we undergo strict evaluations on a regular basis.
- Over Six years experience
- Unrivaled experience
- An exceptional service
- Unbeatable value for money
- Industry-approved installers
- A full range of electrical services
- Professional, reliable and diligent
- 100% safety and satisfaction
Electricians With Customer-Centric Operations
Our company is dedicated to service excellence and puts the customer at the centre of its operations. We will deliver full service while ensuring that you are not inconvenienced in any way. In addition to working according to the UK’s electrical guidelines, we also protect the customer. Our projects are fully insured with a reliable insurance policy. So you will have peace of mind knowing that your building is professionally and financially covered.
South East Electricians: Services We Offer
South East Electrical, offers its customers a suite of electrical services guaranteed to satisfy your home and business’ electrical requirements. Our electricians have decades of experience and are highly qualified to produce quality results. We promise minimal (or no) disruption to your regular routine while we work. Some services we offer include:
- Electrical wiring installations
- Periodic electrical inspections
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Fault finding and repairs
- Generator power solutions and UPS services
- Power installations, including three phase power
- Fire alarm systems, indicators, CCTV installations and more
About South East Electrical
Electrical Wiring Installations, Inspections And PAT Testing
If you are supervising a new construction, you will need to install the electrical wiring according to the Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET) regulations. Our qualified team of electricians can do this to make sure your property is clear of any potential hazards.
Our electricians also conduct periodic inspections on existing buildings for risk assessment testing. Over time, electrical systems tend to deteriorate and could pose risks if left undetected.
Your electrical appliances should also be inspected and tested by professional electricians on a regular basis. South East Electrical, provides PAT to identify and repair or replace defective appliances.
South East Electrical, Emergency Electricians
At South East Electrical, our electricians are trained to respond quickly to customer calls. So, if you have any emergencies, rest assured an electrician will be at your doorstep within the hour.
Why Choose South East Electrical?
- Highly experienced and qualified electricians
- Fully accredited by NICEIC, BAFE, ATEX hazardous location and ISO9001 certified
- Guaranteed 100% customer satisfaction
- Good value for mone
- Quick response time.