Panic Alarm Systems in Brighton, Sussex
Table of Contents
- 1 Quality Panic Alarm Systems for Your Business
- 2 Mittens Electrical is authorised for security installations
- 2.1 Panic alarm systems services by Mittens Electrical
- 2.2 Related links
- 2.3 Wired panic alarm systems
- 2.4 Radio panic alarm system
- 2.5 Industrial panic alarm system
- 2.6 About Mittens Electrical
- 2.7 Trust
- 2.8 Our History
- 2.9 Reputation
- 2.10 Quality
- 2.11 Benefits Of Working With Mittens Electrical
- 2.12 Panic strip installations
- 2.13 Maintenance and repairs
- 2.14 Why Choose Mittens Electrical?
Quality Panic Alarm Systems for Your Business
Employees in high-security environments and people in authority positions who deal with members of the public are at a risk of experiencing workplace aggression and violence. Installing quality panic and affray alarm systems provide reassurance and assistance in case of an emergency.
Mittens Electrical offers a range of comprehensive radio and wired panic alarm products developed to meet your business’ needs. Staff protection is now an important part of risk assessment requirements and also a recommendation by the Health and Safety legislation. It is only essential that you include it in your operations.
- Over Six years experience
- Unrivaled experience
- An exceptional service
- Unbeatable value for money
- Industry-approved installers
- A full range of electrical services
- Professional, reliable and diligent
- 100% safety and satisfaction
Our customers trust us to deliver as they expect because we have remained consistent throughout our years of service. As a company, we have been accredited for excellence by leading standard authorities in engineering and electrical installations. Our contractors are NICEIC approved and well-trained to install your panic alarm systems.
Panic alarm systems services by Mittens Electrical
Mittens Electrical provides panic and affray alarm systems to various businesses. Our products are suitable for
- Health care centres
- Mental institutions
- Office receptions
- Council offices
- Government establishments
- Building societies
- Building sites
The list goes on- anywhere staff (or occupants) may be exposed to risk. It is important to note that panic alarm systems are different from fire alarms and therefore, one should not be substituted for the other. We can integrate our equipment into your current panic alarm system where necessary.
Wired panic alarm systems
Wired panic alarm systems as the name implies use wired features. The standard unit is one with an OLED technology that is easy to view from a distance. It supports alert levels with tones and messages. An operator may choose to cancel a call from the source or a panel.
Mittens Electrical-installed wired panic alarm systems also have stand-by PSU options available. They can display multiple alerts and have a switch output capable of triggering 3rd party systems. Applications include; toilets for the disabled, swimming pools, saunas, interview rooms and public reception desks.
Radio panic alarm system
Our wall mounted radio panic alarm units are easy to install and operate. Some come in a plug and play system that serves as many as 45 call units. The radio may have a range of up to 80M (indoor) and 200M (outdoor). We also have radio repeaters in our product suite.
- Available standby PSU options
- Mute button for silencing the alert when threat is gone
- RSSI radio signal test mode and silent mode
- Easy display with OLED technology
- Supports various alert levels with different messages and tones
- Calls can be disabled from the source or a panel
Like wired panic alarm systems, radio systems can be used in places such as care homes, mental institutions, hospital rooms, swimming pools and security posts.
Industrial panic alarm system
Our industrial or commercial panic alarm systems have a distinguishable big red button. This radio big red button can be incorporated into radio receivers to provide an easy-to-install user-friendly panic alarm system. Because of its wireless nature, our big red button alarm unit can be moved easily as the layout of your floors change.
Industrial panic alarm systems are suitable for places where employees work alone or operate heavy equipment.
System features include:
- Clearly visible
- Specifically designed for industry use
- Has a durable battery life
- Some devices work at 868MHz
- Automatic battery health check
- Can be wall-mounted
- Also machine mountable
- Confirmation buzzer confirms signal has been sent
- Radio repeaters available for areas with poor signals
Mittens Electrical has installed panic alarms in several factories in the UK. Other applications include steam rooms, scrap yards, theme parks, auto garages, outdoor work areas and so on.
About Mittens Electrical
Happy clients mean we receive lots of positive word of mouth recommendations, which also means our partners’ reputations are under scrutiny when we act on their introductions. Our willingness to share our expertise and product knowledge within our partners’ organisations helps create a mutually beneficial working relationships and reciprocates that trust.
Established in 1935, a small family engineering firm has evolved into a successful multi million pound business, providing a wide range of products and services to local enterprises and large multi nationals alike. Every client enjoys and benefits from the same focused delivery approach ensuring that each and every job is completed to the highest standards
We pay attention to detail. Our proven industry-leading expertise and strong focus on safety, regulation and accreditation are all key factors when choosing Mittens Electrical Engineering. Clients often invite us to get involved early in their project design to help minimise costly design oversights.
With over 80 years experience of delivering quality service and solutions to our clients, we always seek to enhance not just our reputation, but our partners’ too. Service and quality underpin everything that we do. Experience counts.
Benefits Of Working With Mittens Electrical
- Our engineers, design, build, repair, maintain, install, commission electrical, mechanical and building solutions.
- Experience working with simple and complex electrical, mechanical or building needs.
- Our client testimonials demonstrate our product knowledge and our ability to meet often challenging deadlines.
- Our clients choose to work with us again on their next project and trust us to deliver.
Panic strip installations
We have illuminated call or panic alarm strips. The ‘safe zone’ is pressure sensitive and can be incorporated with wired and radio call units to provide an easy-to-install, flexible system. It is generally recommended for places where staff are left alone with the general public. For instance, ticket polling booths or entrance to shopping malls.
Common features of our panic strip installations include:
- Can be linked to other panic alarms (both wired and radio)
- Wide visual impact zone
- Designed to be low profile to reduce chances of accidental activation/minimise likelihood of accidental injury
- Serves as a warning for potential assailants (uses warning lights)
- Multi-call systems present; useful for managing potential conflict situations
Businesses around the UK and beyond can hire Mittens Electrical to set up panic alarm strips. Our products come with lasting warranties. Other applications for our appliances are, breathalyser rooms, detention rooms, fingerprint rooms, interview rooms, custody parking areas, corridors, underground parking lots, medical rooms and more.
Maintenance and repairs
At Mittens Electrical, we have areputation for providing excellent services and quality products. Because we deal with only the highest-grade manufacturers, you are assured of products with lasting warranty.
Our professionals are always available for quick maintenance and fault-checking services. We also help organisations perform risk assessment tests on their electrical appliances (PAT) and proffer immediate solutions to avert an escalation.
Why Choose Mittens Electrical?
We are the ideal company to set up your panic alarm systems. Here’s why
Over 80 years of experience
We have been providing high quality security services for many years. Our team is extremely capable of delivering.
Reputation for excellence
We are an accredited company. We not only have some of the best professionals but a commitment to customer service.
- NICEIC approved
- ISO 9001
Value for money
Our products are high quality and affordable for any type of business
Many of our customers are referred to us by our clients. Up to 80% of them retain our services after the initial project.